Making a training
You can make an e-learning module as follows:
- Log in to your academy.
click Editor in the menu
- You are now automaically directed to management ennvironment.
- click Add new course
- Start making a course and click Save and publish
- To add a first chapter click Chapters in the menu
- At the bottom of the chapter, indicate which course it is linked to
Adjust chapter, part or a test
You can change course material in the following way:
- Open the lesson component at the front.
- Click Menu on the left (three lines)
- Click Editor
- Make the desired adjustments in the editor
- Click Save and publish
Always remember about the blue button :)
Adjust training structure
If you want to link existing curriculum to an e-learning module, change the order of the curriculum or adjust the hierarchy (for example, make a chapter a paragraph), open the Course structure.
- Open the course that you would like to move to the front
- Click Editor in the menu
- Click the Course structure
- Drag the learning material to the right place and/or add extra existing learning material.